Stripping cables just got easier!
Stripping cables can be a time-consuming task if you don’t arm yourself with the right tool. That’s why it’s best to have this 3 in 1 Automatic Wire Stripper with you. Able to strip cables instantly and doubles as a wire cutter and terminal crimper, it allows you to work smarter and not harder!
Strip cables in seconds. No more using scissors or manual strippers from now on. With this automatic stripper, those insulation coats will be taken care of with just one squeeze. It even has an adjusting knob and a guide to help you strip cables by range or thickness.
- Cuts wires too. No need to use a separate wire cutter either. This nifty tool has a sharp blade at the handle that can help you snip copper and aluminum wires with ease.
As well as crimp terminals. Not only that, it can also crimp insulated terminals from 2 to 10AWG, non-insulated terminals from 12 to 10AWG, insulated ferrules from 16 to 14AWG, and uninsulated ferrules from 22 to 18AWG. Now that’s one multifunctional tool!
- Won’t hurt or tire your hands. Designed with your comfort and health in mind, the handle is carefully crafted out of a soft, deluxe TPR and PP material. It gives an easy yet firm grip that won’t tire or hurt your hands even on prolonged use.
- Great gift idea. Available in different models to meet a variety of repair needs and makes stripping wires a simple feat, it’s a valuable gift any electrician, handyman, DIYer, or hobbyist will surely love.
Click YES, I WANT IT NOW to grab yours today!
- Package includes:
- 1 x Automatic Wire Stripper (D1/D2/HS-D1/HS-D2 model)
- Zinc Alloy + PP + TPR (for D2 & HS-D1/D2 model)
- Carbon Steel + PP + TPR (for D1 model)
- Length: 205 mm/ 8 inches
- Color: Red, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Gray, Green
- Stripping range: 24-10AWG / 0.2-6mm2
- Crimp terminal: insulated terminal 22-10AWG / 0.5-6 mm2
- Non-insulated terminal 12-10AWG / 4-6mm2
- Insulated ferrule: 16-14AWG / 1.5 mm2
- Uninsulated ferrule: 22-18AWG / 0.5-1 mm2
- 1 x Wire Stripper Plier
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Color: Yellow
- Stripping range: 22-10AWG / 0.6 – 2.6mm2