The ultimate desoldering tool!
Correcting soldering mistakes is now fast and easy, thanks to the 30-Watt Desoldering Iron Pump. This tool combines your soldering iron and solder sucker in one to make solder repair, replacement or salvage convenient than ever.
- Make desoldering a simpler task. With this tool, you no longer need to use a separate iron and solder sucker anymore. It combines the two so you can fix bad soldering using only one hand. It frees your other hand so you can hold the PCB board for a safer, more stable desoldering.
- Safe & multipurpose. You can replace or salvage components without damaging the PCB board and other integrated circuits or transistors. Perfect for repair and maintenance of radios, TVs, computers, mobile devices, and other items with PCB board and terminals.
- Complete set. Aside from the Desoldering Iron Pump, you’ll also get an additional nozzle for the solder sucker so you can choose the right one to pump away solder of different sizes. You’ll also get a nozzle cleaner to make sure your solder sucker is always free of impurities.
- Great gift. Available in different plug types and sets and cuts down desoldering time in half, it’s a superb gift for electricians, cellphone technicians, computer technicians, watchmakers, and more.
How to use:
- Turn on the solder iron. Pre-heat for 3-5 minutes. Using a wet sponge, make quick passes from base to tip over the soldering iron to clean it.
- Press the end of the built-in solder sucker until it clicks into place. This compresses a spring and latches it in the depressed position.
- Using the tip of the soldering iron, heat the old solder until it melts.
- Finally, click the button of the solder sucker and the piston will shoot back quickly. This creates a vacuum which pulls the melted solder up into the solder sucker.
- After each use, push the solder sucker down again over a trash can to re-arm it and to clear out the solder. If you leave the old solder inside, it can leak back out as you go to vacuum the next terminal.
- The desoldering pump works best for through-hole connections.
- When you clean the soldering iron, you may see a tiny bit of smoke as you pass the sponge, but it's just from the moisture in the sponge.
- When disassembling the solder sucker, press down the top of the solder sucker according to the direction of the arrow, then pull it and the handle apart at the same time, and the solder sucker can be separated out; when disassembling the solder sucker’s nozzle, spin it counterclockwise and remove it.
- The soldering iron can be used as a general soldering iron too. And it’s best that you have an iron base when can you rest it during the heating operation.
- This product has a ground wire which should be used along with a socket with contacts. Please pay attention to safety.
NOTE: Please allow 15-25 Business Days for shipping
Click YES, I WANT IT NOW to grab yours today!
- 1 x Desoldering Iron Pump
- 1 x Nozzle Cleaner
- 1 x Replaceable Nozzle
- Material: Metal
- Color: Blue + Black
- Rated Power: 30 W
- Rated Volts: 220V 50Hz
- Plug type: US/EU