Keep your bike chain clean and running smoothly.
Chain cleaning is an essential part of your bike maintenance. It helps extend the life of your drivetrain and improve overall shifting and drivetrain function. That’s why it’s best that you clean the chain regularly with a CycleScrub Bike Chain Cleaner.
This innovative tool features rotating brushes and a two-piece plastic shell that the chain sits within. When you clip it to the chain and backpedal, the brushes work some magic to make the chain cleaner and smoother than ever.
Features and benefits:
- Keeps your bike chain in pristine condition. A dirty bike chain is a quick way to increase wear and promote poor shifting. Keeping it clean with the CycleScrub helps the chain to shift easily and run silently.
- Offers easy yet thorough cleaning. Featuring 3 rotating brush and horizontal scrapers, it ensures deep chain cleaning every time. Its easy-grip handle prevents hand fatigue and reduces the possibility of getting dirt on your hands. And its exterior parts are also detachable for relatively easy cleanup.
- Made of high-quality materials. Durable and reusable, this chain cleaner is made of heavy-duty ABS plastic to ensure a lifetime of superior performance.
- Suitable for all types of bike chains. CyscleScrub is so versatile that you can use it for derailleur bikes, 3-speed, and coaster brake bikes like mountain bikes, road bikes, BMX, and motorcycles.
How to use:
- Open the CycleScrub and add your favorite detergent or solution inside. Then attach it to the chain before clipping it close.
- Next, hold the CycleScrub with your left hand and turn the pedal with your right in the counterclockwise direction. Rinse off afterward. Then dry with a cloth or compressor.
- Make sure to lubricate your chain after cleaning to prevent it from rusting.
NOTE: Please allow 15-25 Business Days for shipping
Click YES, I WANT IT NOW! to grab yours today!
- Package includes: (1) CycleScrub Bike Chain Cleaner
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Size: 13.5 x 4.5 x 7.5 cm
- Weight: 135 g
- Color: Blue