The Dog Knee Pad is a brace highly recommended by professional veterans for protection after a leg injury or surgery. It will help your furry friend have an active, happy, and healthy life again.
- Prevents sprains and further injuries. It wraps and compresses the leg, particularly the hock, to prevent movements that can cause further damage, splints or sprains.
- Provide support and stability. It is made with care to provide strong support to dog rear leg from injuries in torn ACL, hock joint pain, and loss of mobility and stability due to arthritis.
- Promote faster healing. Prevents your dog from licking cuts and wounds to avoid infection for faster healing.
- Made of safe material. Made of soft and breathable neoprene fabric – does not rub, pinch, or irritate your dog’s skin. Easy to wash and suitable for longer wear and multiple uses.
- Secure, adjustable closure. Velcro straps closure offers easy adjustment for a secure fit that prevents the knee pad from moving or sliding down.
- Available in 4 sizes. Comes in small, medium, large, and extra-large sizes to accommodate dogs of all breeds and sizes.
NOTE: Please allow 10-20 Business Days for shipping
Click ADD TO CART to grab yours now!
- Package includes: (1) Dog Knee Pad
- Material: Neoprene + Velcro
- Small ~ 8.5 x 8.5 x 7.5 cm/ 3.35 x 3.35 x 2.95 inches
- Medium ~ 11.5 x 10.5 x 9 cm/ 4.53 x 4.13 x 3.54 inches
- Large ~ 13.5 x 12 x 11 cm/ 5.31 x 4.72 x 4.33 inches
- Extra-Large ~ 15 x 14 x 12.5 cm/ 5.91 x 5.51 x 4.92 inches
- Color: Black