Make your drill useful than ever. Turn it into a water pump!
Gone are the days when hand drill is for woodworking alone. A lot of people are now using their drills for a variety of tasks. There are so many attachments available in the market today that convert drills into a multipurpose tool you can use around your home. And one of them is the DrillPump – Self-Priming Water Pump Attachment. With this kit, your drill is transformed into a powerful, self-priming pump so you can transfer or drain water easily.
Why You Need It:
- Transforms your regular hand drill into a handy water pump
- Makes transferring or draining smaller water quantities easy and effortless
- Self-priming – with 20-30 L/min flow rate (depends on the rpm of the drill)
- No more lifting heavy containers - prevent hurting your back, neck, and hands
- Best for transferring water from containers to other receptacles, changing the water in aquariums, ponds, or pools and putting gas/oil in lawnmower, car, boat, etc.
- Offers easy installation – simply mount on your drill; it has 8 mm shaft drive to fit chucks of common drills
- Maximum speed from 1500 to 3000 rpm
- Connectors have threads to fit different hoses with 15 mm diameter
- Made of high-quality plastic - won't succumb to rust and can withstand all kinds of weather
- Great aid and gift for the elderly, people with arthritis, and those who want to maximize the use of their drill
NOTE: Please allow 15-25 Business Days for shipping
Click YES, I WANT IT NOW to grab yours today!
- Package includes:
- 1 x Drill Pump
- 2 x Hose Clamp
- 2 x Connector
- Material: Plastic + Metal
- Size: 16 x 10 x 1 cm
- Transmission shaft diameter: 8mm (round shank)
- Weight: approx. 218 g
- Color: Black
- Speed: 1500-3000 rpm
- Inner Tube Diameter: approx. 15mm
- Working Temperature: approx. 5-49℃ (41-120℉)