Did you know that your bunion may be the reason for your poor posture and joint pains? A bunion causes an imbalance in your feet structure. This in turn impacts and causes imbalance in your knees, hips, and muscles as well.
Good thing you can fix it all with the Orthopedic Bunion Alignment Corrector. This flexible corrector realigns angled toes in their natural position to help improve posture and provide pain relief.
- Fixes your bunion. It separates, straightens, and aligns your angled toes. This corrects your feet structure and in turn straightens your hips and knees. It prevents muscle imbalance thereby improving your overall posture and stability.
- Distribute pressure evenly. Featuring a 3-arch support design, this corrector distributes pressure evenly across your foot’s arch, heel, and ball. This keeps your feet joint’s mobilization balanced.
- Provides pain relief. Wearing this corrector around your feet also help reduce pain caused by other foot problems such as plantar fasciitis, flat heel, and poor walking posture.
- Convenient, discreet corrector. Made of flexible PU material, it’s designed to fit feet of all sizes. Available in 2 plain colors, it easily blends with your favorite socks or footwear, letting you wear it at home, the office, school, or while traveling.
- Package includes: (2) or (4) pc of Orthopedic Bunion Alignment Corrector
- Material: PU
- Size: 9 x 2.5 cm/ 3.54 x 0.98 inches
- Color: White, Peach