Warm Your Feet with This Comfy Portable Mat!
Keep your feet warm and comfy at work, at home, or just about anywhere with the handy Portable Foot Warmer Carpet Mat! Easy to use and providing ample warmth to ward away cold damage, this is a must-have for the autumn and winter seasons.
Warms your feet and helps ward off cold damage. Gentle but efficient carbon crystal heating to keep feet warm and safe from cold damage and pain.
- Easy to use. Simply lay the mat face up, with the tile on the ground. Connect the power cord to the mat and plug it into an outlet. Adjust the side switch to find the ideal level of warmth and press the footswitch.
- Designed for safety. Waterproof, tight-surface design for no leakage and excellent insulation. High-temperature resistance!
- Portable design. Easy to bring along with you, allowing you to keep your feet warm at home, at the office, on campus, on trips, at a hotel, and more.
NOTE: Please allow 15-25 Business Days for shipping
Click YES, I WANT IT NOW to grab yours today!
- Package includes: (1) Portable Foot Warmer Carpet Mat
- Material: Floor leather, Carbon crystal
- Size: 50x30cm / 55x50cm(optional)
- Width: 8mm
- Weight: 50x30cm (590g), 55x50cm (990g)
- Power: 50W
- Temperature: 0-50℃
- Voltage: 220V AC
- Color: Brown
Storage and maintenance methods
After using the mat, turn off the power switch and unplug the power cord.
When storing, the leather is rolled outwards in the direction of the label.
Avoid contact with materials that are prone to fire, such as open flames, cigarette butts, etc.
Avoid placing the product in direct sunlight. Avoid liquids.
The product should be stored in a well-ventilated place with a suitable temperature (10-25 degrees).
Do not connect the wires firmly, and press the power supply to connect the socket to avoid malfunction.
Do not press or fold hard when storing.
* When turned on, please do not cover with other items or fold the mat up to avoid local overheating and malfunction.
* Do not use the mat on sharp items or items with protrusions. Do not insert pins.
* When the mat is turned on, please do not plug or unplug the connector and pull the cord.
* This mat can only be used with the supplied power cord.
* Please do not disassemble the mat yourself.
* If the mat is turned on, it must be monitored. When leaving home or when the power is off, please unplug the power cord.
* Not for use for people who cannot take care of themselves, infants or people who are not sensitive to heat.
* Do not place laptops, phones, and other electronics on the mat during use to avoid overheating.
* Always check for wear or damage. If so, consult the supplier.
* When storing, let mat cool down before winding up.
* Do not bend hard to avoid damage to internal heat-generating parts.
* Do not use like an electric blanket.
* Do not use when the voltage is unstable.
* Do not submerge this product in water.
* Make sure the heating pad switch and junction box are away from any water sources to avoid short circuits.
* If water gets on the switch or junction box, please cut off the power immediately.